Mombasa Beach Hotel
Mombasa Beach Hotel is a luxurious beachfront property located on the Kenyan North Coast. Boasting pristine white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, it offers the perfect tropical getaway for those seeking a memorable beach vacation. Owned and managed by Kenya Safari Lodges & Hotels Ltd, it is the flagship property of the company. With a total of 151 rooms, including 145 Standard rooms and 6 Deluxe Suites, all with stunning sea-facing balconies, Mombasa Beach Hotel is a prime destination for conferencing and leisure. The hotel’s well-maintained tropical gardens provide welcome shade from the heat of the day, while its white sand beach is perfect for sand bathing, weddings, and other public functions.
Location and nearby attractions
Mombasa Beach Hotel is located on the North Coast, only 10 km from Mombasa Town and 18 km from the Airport. It is 7km from Mombasa CBD and 1.6 km to City Mall & Nyali Centre Shopping Malls. Nearby attractions include Nyali Cinema shopping, Chandaria shopping mall, Mamba Village / Water Park, Haller park, Old Town/Fort Jesus, and more.
Location and Nearby Attractions
Mombasa Beach Hotel offers a range of amenities, including free parking, a safety deposit box, a gift shop & business center, a 24-hour on-call doctor, high-speed Wi-Fi, salon and spa, laundry services, forex exchange, conference facilities, and more.
The hotel’s restaurants and bars provide an ideal place to relax and enjoy a chilled drink, spacious enough to hold parties and cocktails. Mombasa Beach Hotel also offers banqueting services, cocktails, weddings, team-building activities, and more.
Mombasa Beach Hotel offers various dining options:
- Main Open-air Restaurant: This restaurant offers a sitting capacity of 120 pax and serves exceptional buffet-style cuisines and a la carte options. It’s the perfect place to experience the coastal cuisine and atmosphere.
- Beach Bistro Kitchen: This beachfront restaurant serves a sumptuous array of bitings, chomas, mushikakis, and platters while guests enjoy the afternoon or evening cold drinks while watching the tides rise.
- Gazebo Restaurant: This restaurant has a sitting capacity of 16 pax and offers a la carte services of both international and local cuisines for that personalized chef’s touch.
- Kaskazi Bar: This is the main bar of the hotel, with a seating capacity of 15 pax. The bar offers a range of international and local drinks, and guests can relax while watching sports or listening to good music.
- Beach Bistro Bar: This beachfront open-air bar has a holding capacity of 20 pax and offers a stunning view of the Indian Ocean during sunrise, sunset, high and low tides, evening, and afternoon. The Carven, which is also part of the Beach Bistro Bar, is used for functions and parties due to its enclosed cave-like set-up with a seating capacity of 12 pax.
- Pool Bar/Deck Bar: This bar is located by the poolside and has a sun deck for guests to enjoy the stunning view of the Indian Ocean.
Mombasa Beach Hotel offers various entertainment options, including traditional dancers, acrobatic shows, a live band, and Bingo.
Website: Mombasa Beach Hotel
Mobile: +254194671609 | +254722203143/4
Physical Address: Mombasa Beach Hotel, Mombasa Malindi Road, Mombasa County, Kenya.
Other Hotels Within The Region
Nestled in the upper scale area of Nyali, Little Eden is a sought-after serviced apartment with a reputation for excellence. Its consistent rating of over 9.00 for several years places…
Discover the unparalleled beauty and comfort of PrideInn Paradise Beach Resort and Spa, Shanzu. Situated on 17 acres of lush gardens and semi-private pristine white beach, this exquisite resort is…