Calling all Coastal Region Content Creators!
We are excited to announce a photography competition with the theme ‘For the Love of Kenya’s Coastal Region’. We are looking for original, high-resolution images that showcase the beauty and diversity of our coastal region.
We invite all photographers, amateur or professional, to submit their best shots taken within the coastal region of Kenya. The submission should be an original picture in the form of a high resolution JPG image, with a minimum size of 2500 pixels on one side and must have been taken in the coastal region of Kenya. Only digital and drone images will be accepted, no phone photographs will be considered.
To participate, please send your picture (1 entry per person) along with your contact details, including your full name and social media handles (email )The submission deadline is on the 15th of February.
The shortlisted pictures will be available for public voting soon after the submission deadline. The winner will receive a cash prize of 3000 shillings, the 1st runner-up 2000 shillings and the 2nd runner-up will receive 1000 shillings.
Please make sure to read and agree to our terms and conditions before submitting your entry. And don’t forget to share your submission on social media with the hashtag #visitnyali!
Best of luck to all participants!
*Please note that by submitting your entry, you confirm that the image is your original work and that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. A copy of the terms and conditions will be sent to you upon request.
Terms and conditions
- Submissions must be original, high-resolution images taken within the coastal region of Kenya.
- Images must be at least 2500 pixels on one side and in JPG format.
- Only digital and drone images are accepted, no phone photographs will be considered.
- Each participant may submit a maximum of one image.
- Along with your image, please provide your contact details and social media handles.
- By submitting an image, you confirm that you own the rights to the image and agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
- The submission deadline is on the 15th of February.
- The winner will be determined by public voting and will receive a cash prize of 3000 shillings, the 1st runner-up 2000 shillings and the 2nd runner-up will receive 1000 shillings.
- All images will be shared with the public on visitnyali.com and other social media platforms.
- The competition organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not meet the above rules and regulations.